Monday, December 8, 2008

Is Efrain the real Grinch who stole Christmas???


November 19, 2008 was the day of our last visit to St. Mary's Elementary School. It was a sad day for most, but that day was my day to ruin Christmas for all the little ones even though it was more than a month prior to that actual day. My lab partner Bart came up with this fantastic game called "Grinchies versus Elf's". The objective was for the Grinchies to steal as many toys and bring them back to the Grinche's(me) cave, while the Elf's tried to retrieve them back in order to help Santa deliver all the toys in time. My role as the Grinch, was oscar worthy in my opinion as I played a grumpy anti-christmas villan. It was by far the most fun I had in any of the labs, especially after being able to capture the imaginations of the children and had them play along. I guess that was what we had to learn all along, if we can capture the imagination then we can capture a child's interest to then instill lessons that need to be learned. Signing off Efrain Reyes, see you all next semester!!! Happy Holidays

No comments: