Monday, December 8, 2008

They were not going to go without KICKIN' And BOUNCIN'

Interesting title I have there right? Well folks, do not be alarmed because no kids were injured during this lab day. We went over the basics of kicking a soccer ball and dribbling a basketball. I was really proud of this lab day because I constructed and led the drills that the children were following. It was a competitive day as we were assigned the 2nd to 5th graders. I set up a station that not only requires one to dribble as they go through the obstacle, but also there was a big kick finish in which I was the GOALIE! I talked so much trash urging the students to kick passed me, but from the end results I should have kept silent as more than half the shots were in for goals. Do not judge me, eveyone has their off day, so happens it was my turn. 

No comments: